If you’re an architect who would like to take part in the design concept for a modern residential building with 121 apartments, located in the center of the beautiful city on the shores of the Black Sea
Terms of Reference Concept development for Facility:Residential Building
Address: 61 Bazarnaya st., Odessa, Ukraine
(plot cadastral number 51110137500:26:010:0021)
The residential building construction site is located at the address:
(cadastral number 51110137500:26:010:0021)
o Total area is 0.1936 ha.
o Buildings currently occupy the territory under consideration
The prospective site borders
TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC PARAMETERS
The first floor of the building provides the public, commercial, cultural, sport and social component. An underground level and adjacent plots serve as parking areas
Apartment distribution recommendations:
FUNCTIONAL AND STYLISTIC GOALS
Designers must meet the following objectives:
- Develop the project with a certain level of class and convenience in mind
- Create a high standard of comfort by ensuring the space is a pleasant, unified living space for residents
- Execute the project using state-of-the-art methods
- Employ functional solutions and quality workmanship
- Use modern construction and finishing practices
- Create a unified architectural style and effective planning solutions
- Design attractive landscaping for public areas
- Utility clearance zones for existing water mains, projected electrical networks, heating mains, force main sewers and gravity sewers must be considered when preparing documentation
- Maximum building height is 47,700 m.
- Make provisions for resident parking (on the underground level) and aboveground visitor parking (near the building)
- Allow for potential arrival and temporary unloading of vehicles near the building entryways
- Provide a barrier-free environment, as the entire territory should be accessible to persons with limited mobility
- Parking height is 2.20 m
- Height of the lower floors of commercial buildings must be no less than 2.70-3.3 m. Floor height for residential buildings must be no less than 3 m.
- Building entry spaces must have a “welcome zone” that creates a first impression of the building. It should have personality (unlike in other buildings) and be comfortable, safe, well-lit and easy to navigate.
- An area must be provided for a concierge desk, mailboxes, public information area and a visible elevator lobby.
- Corridors must have a contemporary design and all apartment doors should be uniform.
- To provide excellent apartment viewing features, it is recommended to limit the number of windows looking “into windows”, blank façade walls, over the parking entrance, and above or next to loading/unloading areas for commercial premises.
- Heating for commercial premises should be supplied via wall-mounted convectors and via floor heating in apartments.
- Plastic façade elements in complex structural elements, supports, cantilevers, and other elements that increase costs should be used decoratively and minimally.
- Developers are encouraged to use a variety of contemporary materials for façade materials. Use of more expensive façade materials should be used minimally for decorative elements and should be agreed upon with the client.
- Façades should include a protective decorative panel for the outdoor air conditioning unit.
Floor Plan layouts:
- Two copies
- Horizontal, A3 format
- High-quality, color-fast color print The client should also receive a copy of the concept on disk
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Use blueprints for the architectural concepts for construction, with the goal of approving and constructing the facility at the address indicated in this ToR;
- show the architectural concept to third parties before implementation;
- implement the architectural concept by constructing the facility at the address indicated in this ToR.
Use in advertisements, various publications, photographs, construction boards and similar materials created for the architectural facility must be indicated by the Contractor
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT
WRITE TO INFO@SOGOSINVEST.COM